Friday, August 29, 2014

Friends without Benefits

Best part in a relationship is the friendship.


Stranger ll Friendship ll Official ll Author's Note

When a man and a woman meet, they undergo three stages that will ultimately change their life whether it is good or bad. The first stage is the stranger stage when both parties are still learning about one another. If the first stage does not result in any success, then there shall not be a second or third stage. However, if it ends up being a success and both parties becomes acquainted with one another then they will enter the friendship stage. This is the stage where either party will determine for themselves if they want to proceed to the next stage or stay where they are. The last stage, the hardest stage to overcome, is the official stage. This is the final stage between a man and a woman. If both parties manage to succeed in this stage then they have a higher possibility of having a happily ever after together. But if either party failed, then they have to face the painful consequences that all living beings wish to avoid.

I wish I could have been smart back then and saw life the way I see it now. If I had seen life as simple as one, two, three then I would have save myself a lot of painful memories. If I had not been so inconsiderate and immature, I probably could have a worthy friendship too. If I had known that the third stage would be this harsh especially in reality then maybe, just maybe, I could have spared the both of us.



© N. Hli 2014 All rights reserved.
[Official completion date: August 29, 2011
2011 Priceless Theories Writing Contest Winner]

0 comments:

Post a Comment